- Atlas Settlement, LLC (A Subsidiary of Sommer Law Group, PC) are approved attorneys issuing Title Insurance.
- ATLAS’s Title Agents, all of whom are Approved Attorneys licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, review each title search to be sure that the property is free and clear of judgments, mortgages and liens before issuing the title policy.
- In addition, an experienced pre-settlement coordinator, working with your lender, compiles all of the required information and prepares the necessary documents to facilitate a seamless closing.
- One of ATLAS's closing agents will arrange your closing and thereafter provide any other services requested, including recording your deed or mortgage.
- All closing are conducted by Pennsylvania Licensed Real Estate Attorneys.
ATLAS Settlement, LLC offers the highest quality professional services with regard to all facets of your Real Estate transaction, from drafting instruments of conveyance and issuing the Title Insurance policies, to full document preparation and representation from contract to closing.
Sommer Law Group, PC’s experienced Real Estate attorneys prepare all legal documents, oversee the entire process start to finish, and attend the closings at your place or ours.
ATLAS provides experienced, professional and friendly staff with the goal of maintaining an extremely high level of customer satisfaction:
- Preliminary title results for refinances normally available within 48 hours.
- Other title results available within 5-7 days, with "rush" searches ready in 3-5 days.
- Advanced software, which expedites the closing process and enhances the accuracy of document preparation.
- Knowledgeable, courteous staff on hand and ready to respond to buyer, seller, lender and broker inquiries and requests.
Talk with one of our Professionals today!